Albimo Loft in Mahmutlar

  • From €46,500
Mahmutlar, Alanya, Antalya, Mediterranean Region, 3263, Turkey
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • DH18047
  • Property ID
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 56
  • 2022
  • Year Built

Albimo Loft in Mahmutlar

Mahmutlar, Alanya, Antalya, Mediterranean Region, 3263, Turkey
  • From €46,500

Overview

Property ID: DH18047
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • DH18047
  • Property ID
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 56
  • 2022
  • Year Built

Description

Albimo Loft project is consisting of 3 separate blocks within an area of 7698 m2 and it is only 650 meter away from the sea and is surrounded by nature. And It will carry your standards to the highest level. The main social areas and features of our project are given below. Albimo Loft is an AHM Project design. Our project is carried out by Albimo-AHM construction.

SOCIAL AREAS:

📌Outdoor swimming pool
📌Cinema
📌Aquapark
📌Billiards
📌Heated indoor swimming pool
📌Table Tennis
📌Turkish bath
📌Lobby
📌Steam room
📌Snack Bar
📌Sauna
📌Pool head Mini bar
📌Salt room
📌WIFI in the social area
📌Massage rooms
📌Security camera
📌Restroom
📌Open / Indoor Parking
📌Kamelya
📌Pool head Mini bar
📌Open-Indoor children’s playground
📌Security
📌Sport hall
📌International TV broadcast
📌Generator
📌Basketball field
📌Tennis court

We offer :
apartments 1+1 56 m2 /57 m2 /63 m2 / 64 m2
LOFT 1+1 124 m2
DUPLEX 2+1 122 m2 / 126 m2 / 128 m2 / 132 m2 / 148 m2

Start of construction : 01.10.2020
Completion of construction : 01.05.2022

Terms Of Installment : AFTER THE CONTRACT, 30% PRE-PAYMENT WILL BE MADE. The remaining 70% AMOUNT WILL BE PAID IN INSTALLMENTS OF 2 – 3 – 4 MONTHS WITH ZERO INTEREST.
When 50% is paid you will get your TAPU

Details

Property ID
DH18047
Bedroom
1
Bathroom
1
Property Size
56 m²
Year Built
2022
Close to the sea
650 m

Address

  • Address Mahmutlar, Alanya, Antalya, Mediterranean Region, 3263, Turkey
  • City Alanya
  • State/county Antalya
  • Zip/Postal Code 07460
  • Area Mahmutlar

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
%

Contact Information

Yunus Korkut
  • Yunus Korkut
  • +90 242 514 21 31 +90 544 378 48 27
View Listings

Enquire About This Property

By submitting this form I agree to Terms of Use

Compare listings

Compare
Yunus Korkut
  • Yunus Korkut
TurkishEnglishDanishSwedishNorwegianGermanDutchRussianUkrainianKazakhPersian